Which 2018 Best Mobile network provider awarduSwitch.com Winner 2017 - Network of the yearMoney super market best in class SIM only

Can I lift the adult content bar without either a passport or British driving licence?

Unfortunately no. You need something that can proves you’re 18+ and those are the only two ways right now.

Because of a different format Northern Irish or European driving licences won’t work with current system.

Back to my giffgaff

Related articles