How do I cancel my account within 14 days of joining giffgaff?
From the moment you activate your SIM, you have 14 days to try out our service and let us know if you want to cancel your registration to giffgaff. This is called the cancellation period.
Please note that goodybags purchased as part of a phone order are not refundable unless the complete order (i.e. the phone purchase) is cancelled.
You can cancel your order by contacting us on this page.
Provided your cancellation request is sent during the cancellation period, we'll refund you as follows:
- If you purchased credit, we'll reimburse the remainder (i.e. your current balance).
- If you purchased a goodybag, you'll be refunded in proportion to the amount of the goodybag you have not used. A completely unused goodybag will be refunded in full.
Any refund will be made to the same means of payment you used during the activation of your SIM card. If you used a voucher during this operation, we'll send you separate instructions for the refund. We'll initiate the refund within 14 days of receiving your request for cancelling your order. Please allow for 3 to 5 business days for the funds to reach your bank account.
Please note that your giffgaff account will be closed ahead of the refund. If you wish to transfer your giffgaff number, you will need a PAC code. You can ask for it on this page. PAC codes are valid for 30 days.
- How do I return a phone if I change my mind?
- How do I cancel a queued goodybag?
- How do I cancel my giffgaff account?