How do I cancel my giffgaff account?
Your SIM and account will automatically deactivate after 6 months of inactivity.
Moving to another network?
You can cancel your giffgaff account immediately without having to wait 6 months:
- Take your giffgaff number with you: If you want to keep your giffgaff number, you need to request a PAC which you give to your new network. They will cancel your giffgaff account for you and bring your giffgaff mobile number. to your new network. The PAC is valid for 30 days.
- Close giffgaff account (no number transfer): If you don't want to keep your giffgaff number, you need to request a STAC which you can give to your new network. They will cancel your giffgaff account for you. Your giffgaff number will be recycled and given to a new giffgaff member. The STAC is valid for 30 days.
If you’re still stuck, ask our friendly community helpers. They’ll point you in the right direction.
- How do I cancel within 14 days of joining?
- How do I return a phone if I change my mind?
- How do I cancel a queued goodybag?