How do I keep my current mobile number when I join giffgaff?
It’s super easy. You just need a PAC code from your old network.
- Text “PAC” to 65075 from your old SIM (not your giffgaff one)
- Activate your giffgaff SIM on our activation page (you will be given a temporary number for the time being)
- Once your SIM is active, pop over to our number transfer page to enter your PAC
- When you enter your PAC, you will be asked to pick a number transfer day. During that day, you will have intermittent service from your old provider and giffgaff up until 9pm, whilst the transfer takes place
- You have now successfully moved your number over to giffgaff. Nice one
- How do I get a PAC or STAC code from my old network?
- Do I have to transfer my number straight away?
- I’m having problems after transferring my number to giffgaff