How do I reset my voicemail PIN code?
It's nice and simple to reset your voicemail PIN.
If you know your current PIN
- Call 443 to access giffgaff voicemail.
- At the voice prompt, press * (star), then select option 4.
- Enter your existing voicemail PIN code, followed by # (hash).
- Enter your new 4-10 digit PIN code, followed by # (hash).
- Confirm your new PIN by entering it again, followed by # (hash).
- Woohoo. Your PIN has been changed.
If you don't know your current PIN
If you don't know your current voicemail PIN, you'll need to contact an agent to reset it.
If you enter your PIN code incorrectly 3 times from another phone, your voicemail account will be locked for 30 minutes. This means you can't check your voicemail from any phone, including your own.
If this happens, we’ll text you a temporary PIN code you can use to access your voicemail and add a new PIN code.
Please note that texting RESET to 802443 doesn't work at the moment.
- How do I get onto my voicemail?
- How do I turn voicemail on or off?
- How do I check my voicemail from another phone?