How do I return a faulty phone or get it repaired?
We’re sorry to hear there’s a problem. We want to sort out any issues as quickly as possible.
- Pop over to My order history
- Click on “View details”
- Click on the “Return phone” button
Then just follow the instructions. Don't include any accessories that came with your phone or the original box, except for the charger if it's a charging problem. We can't always send them back.
- How do I return my phone if I change my mind?
- What happens if I send my phone to giffgaff for repair outside the warranty period?
- What warranty does my phone come with?