Why can’t I add credit?
This could be happening for a few different reasons:
- If you’re using a voucher, you may have entered an invalid voucher code
- Your credit/debit card may have expired
- There could be a typo in your payment details
- The transaction could have been declined by your bank. In some of these cases you may just need to wait a few hours, clear your browser's cookies, and try again
- If you’re using a UK card from abroad, payments may be rejected by your bank for security reasons
If you’re still stuck, ask our brilliant community helpers. They'll have some great tips to point you in the right direction.
- How do I check my credit balance?
- How do I add credit over the phone?
- How do I add credit to my account