Why can’t I make a call?
There’s a few reasons why you can’t make a call.
- If you've just joined, it can take 30 minutes to finish getting you connected. In rare cases it's taken as long as 24 hours.
- You might have run out of minutes in your goodybag. Or have no credit. Pop over to my giffgaff to check your goodybag or credit balance.
- Check the network status and coverage in your area. There could be issues with a mast or poor coverage affecting your connection.
- Try turning your phone off and on again. Frustratingly, sometimes that’s all it takes.
- If you still can’t make a call then try contacting an agent. They’ll be able to check your account to see if there’s anything wrong. They should get back to you within 24 hours.