Why can’t I send a text?
There are a few ways to check why you can't send that text:
- Check the network status and coverage in your area. There could be issues with a mast or poor coverage affecting your connection
- If you don't have a goodybag, you may have run out of credit. Pop over to my giffgaff to check your credit balance
- Try turning your phone off and on again. Frustratingly, sometimes that’s all it takes
- If you've just joined, it can take 30 minutes to finish getting you connected. In rare cases it's taken as long as 24 hours
- Try performing a manual roam to reset your SMS settings.