Why doesn’t anything work?
If data, calls and texts aren’t working there could be a few things causing the problem.
- You might have run out of data in your goodybag, or you have no credit. Pop over to my giffgaff to check your goodybag or credit balance
- Check the network status and coverage in your area. There could be issues with a mast or poor coverage affecting your service
- You might be connected to a far away mast. Performing a manual roam creates a new connection to the network and should connect you to your closest mast
- Try turning your phone off and on again. Frustratingly, sometimes that’s all it takes
- Your phone could be locked or faulty. Try your SIM in another phone to see if it works
If you’ve tried all this then try asking the community for help. They’re a friendly bunch and you should have an answer in minutes.
- Why isn't my data working?
- Why can't I send a text?
- Why can't I make a call?
- How to perform a manual roam